Capturing the Flevo Festival Audio

Greetings!  This is my first post to the list, but I've been reading for a
couple of months now (OtR fan for several years -- my favorite band).
Anyway..I saw the posts on trying to capture the streaming video/audio of
the Flevo Festival show and started checking out possibilities.  I found an
article on capturing streaming audio
(http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/stories/story/0,10738,2872621,00.html),
which lists some options, and also came across a program called
TotalRecorder available in full version for $12 from www.highcriteria.com
that seems to be well-regarded.  If someone with a fairly steady and fast
connection speed (and $12) used TotalRecorder and then some random program
to cut up the WAV, it could (at least in theory) be done pretty easily.  I'm
open to giving it a shot if nobody else is.  At any rate, it's something to
consider.  Off to bed!

-Chad Clement