Re:that ol' Flevo footage

How right you are Michelle!! For those of you that haven't heard this show
yet,they're now talking about working on THREE albums!!! 2 for Back porch
and 1 specifically for the website sale only.Wow! They must have alot of
material hiding somewhere...LOL But yes I'd love to hear talk of a DVD,just
like the Junkies did and include this show as it was so beautifully shot!And
those photo's,as I sit here and watch them all go by in my screen saver I'm
thinking FINALLY someone captured the beauty.