Norah Jones

I'd bought her CD a few months ago after one of her songs was on a CMJ
compilation this Spring.  She's great.  Very calming voice.  And from the
front of the CD case, she looks great too.  But then on the back, she looks
like that icky "look I'm dancing all crazy in a Mitsubishi Eclipse and my
friends think I'm daft" girl.

Wish it'd rain more at night -- or I'd stay home more at night -- to listen
to some Norah.

I - waited 'til I saw the sun,