Mark Heard

We have a pretty diverse group musically on this list, but I'm sure there are at least a handfull who are familiar with the music of Mark Heard.  Today is the 10th anniversary of Mark's death.  As a sort of tribute, I've put a bunch of his songs from all through his musical career in my Cornerstone music webcasting station.  About every fourth or fifth song is one of Mark's.
If you have a high-speed Internet connection, click this link (http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?autostart=jeffsumm) to start it up.

CORNERSTONE EXPERIENCE

The Music of Cornerstone Festival, on the Internet

Cable/DSL/T1: http://www.live365.com/stations/292866
56k: http://www.live365.com/stations/294324

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/