Borders + Paste Magazine

I should have been buying two CDs a day at Border's this last week.

Went to Tri County Borders here (what ARE the three counties?  a neverending
mystery.)  Anyway, had my little cold heart set on Bruce Springsteen's new
CD.  It was priced at $13.99; at the checkout there was one priced at
"Sale-$11.99" so I exchanged those.  The girl behind the counter was fine
with the coupon but was having trouble with the register.  After about 10
minutes, all the trouble was done and I'm left with a great $6 CD from The
Boss.

And I'd bought that Paste Music CD too.  I don't especially love it yet.
The Linford thing I thought was going to be more than year+ old tour
diaries.  I don't get how Josh and the gang pick their music they approve.
It seems like there's the hip acoustic-y pseudo CCMers, and these other
artists the Paste guys liked before they limited their music horizons to
include mostly CCMers now.  At any rate, the OtR song on the comp CD is
"It's Never Quite What it Seems (Whole Band)".

I've been living in a dream, I've been living in the hedgegrove,

Hello.