Re: imagining the future

ryan and j. marie have been having this conversation and something that ryan
said sparked a question in my mind...

> I tend to think more practically, that he will born and raised just like
> the original.

so, my question is this:  how will we know?

i've wondered about this a lot.  especially when my mother was working in a
psychiatric hospital and came home telling stories of men who claimed to be
jesus and women who spoke with the angels and the prophets.  who is to say
that this "man" who is the second coming, will be recognized as different
from any of the other "crazy people" out here, claiming to be something they
are not?

will it because he won't tell anyone?

just a thought from a non-christian perspective...

happy friday!  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka