Re: Steve's (no the other Steve) top ten...

Thanks for mentioning Martin Sexton and "Glory Bound"; it should have been
on my own list. This is probably my favorite song from _Black Sheep_, one
of the most impressive albums I've heard (the title song is also great).
This guy gets my vote for world's best male vocalist. I was a bit
disappointed with _Wonder Bar_: the denser electric arrangements left less
room for him to cut loose vocally. A bit ironic, really, that the album
that is *the Martin Sexton show*, with him producing and playing
*everything*, shortchanges his biggest asset. Still, I'm very intersted in
what else he's done/doing.

Kirk