ain't no sunshine? (no otr)

peter says:

But ... but ... it's *still* summer ... isn't it? ...
do you mean school
starts before Labour Day down there!?

---> you got it!  this far south, it's ovah!  in
virginia, we always started after it or near it, but
not down here.  the students came back on the 8th.  i
was there the 2nd!  actually, being new to this
district and classroom, i was there long before :)

yet, it's summer all around.  in my classroom, the ac
doesn't work.  very hot in there.  i also hear that
we'll freeze during winter. :)  you can always put on
another sweater/coat, but...

-j. marie

=====
All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the change is painful. -Flannery O'Connor