Re: Sixpence, Micheal Gondry & More

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 BEric123 at aol_com wrote:
> P.S. I wasn't aware Steve Taylor did music videos. Are they good?

I would say so.  Back in the mid-'80s, his 'Meltdown' video was one of the
first reasonably well-made videos to come out of the Christian-music
genre, and his _I Predict 1990_ (1987) video album was pretty cool.  I
wasn't so enthusiastic about his _Squint_ (1994) video album, though; most
of it was shot overseas, and in some ways, it has the look and feel of
patched-together tourist home movies.  _Now the Truth Can Be Told_ (1994)
is a worthy compilation that includes most of his better pre-_Squint_
videos, as well as a couple of his student films and other stuff.

http://www.renc.igs.net/~adt/qrstuv/videos/
http://peter.chattaway.com/articles/steve97.htm

 If true love never did exist how could we know its name? -- Sam Phillips
          Happiness happens but I want joy. -- Marjorie Cardwell