Re: gulp and Wes Morgan

--Julie exclaimed:
<<Gulp. Just now? How is that possible??

I'd just like to say that if anyone else out there (besides Kylie) has NOT
heard If I'm Drowning, please go directly to www.overtherhine.com and buy a
copy of 'til we have faces.>>>

Ah shoot...you're makin me feel like a bad fan. :(

Well, I downloaded the song a while ago but for some reason didn't listen to
it. I think the situation is God's will. Lol. B/c I may not have loved it
like I love it now. This tune is pure genius. Ohh! I want to hear it live!

-snip from drewvogel.com-
<<From:   Wes Morgan
Is it just me or does Kylie look *exactly* the way you would imagine she
does from reading her posts? ;-) >>>

(I don't get it)
Ohh, you mean beautiful? ;) Pffftt!! Riiiight.

In spite of the weatha,
kylie

"You are always scatterbrained!! What do you mean 'lately'??"