hard lennonade

"Peter T. Chattaway" wrote:
> If Lennon was merely saying "Why can't we all get
> along?", that would be one thing.  But no, he takes
> an explicitly anti-religious stance -- which is, in
> its own way, a religious stance in and of itself.

i don't think he was anti-religious, but rather
anti-people telling him what to do and to think.

there's a big difference.  just because someone says
"don't keep shoving your Jesus/Mohammed/Buddha down
my throat," it doesn't mean that they are anti-
religious.  perhaps it just means that they have their
own beliefs, so back off for a minute and let them be.

Dan

np: tool - undertow

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/