poptarts with a twist of lennon

Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Welp, I guess #3 is pretty dead on towards the
> spirit of the song.  It seems I've met a lot of
> people in this life, and most seem to advocate
> peace..

peace, dude.

> I hope that if there is a God, He'll send to Hell
> anyone that fought in His name.  Fighting with
> someone over religious beliefs is dumber than
> fighting with my toddler nephew over a lukewarm pop
> tart that I barely enjoy.

agreed.  while it's nice that people have differing
and strong convictions about all things spiritual,
forcing any one's belief on another one is the crux
of too much misery in this world.

it's generally what's caused just about every war.

finite people claiming supreme knowledge of infinite
intangible ideas and forcing it upon another... ugh.
i don't mind sharing thoughts and ideas, but placing
one's own convictions on another is wrong.  everyone
should have a place to speak, no one should have a
place to point.  that's not the case, so why do i
bother?  have you tried dinty moore's worms?

> in the next world war - in a jack-knife juggernaut
> i am born again,
> Bruce

In an interstellar burst,
I am back to save the universe.
Dan

np: ani difranco - little plastic castle

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/