RE: Top 10 favorite songs (20% OtR content, mathematically speaking)

>From: Chris the mathemagician
>10.  ”The Show Goes On,” Bruce Hornsby & The Range
>	from the album "Scenes From The Southside" (1988)
>This song instantly transports me to 10th grade; it's not attached to any
>certain memory, but it's etched in my general memory of that era in my
>life.

This is a good point - a lot of the songs on my list are those that were
popular when I was in high school. "Why was all the good music made 10 years
ago?? When *I* was a kid, people knew how to make good music. Now all you
hear is crap. And who is this Britney girl? Why won't she put on some
clothes???!!!" OK now I'm getting old :D

>5.  ”Lead Me On,” Amy Grant
>	from the album "Lead Me On" (1988)
>This song came around back when I had a mad crush on Amy.  It's from what
>is
>arguably her best album, and it's the best song on the record.  Again, it
>takes me back easily to probably my favorite part of my teenage years.

I must admit I like this one too!

Sarah