RE: Top 10 favorite songs (minute OtR content)

Peter wrote:
> > 7. "Imagine" by John Lennon
>
> Ewwww.  :)  I don't find John Lennon solo all that interesting, I'm afraid
> -- occasionally he'll come up with an interesting lyric like "How can I
> move forward when I don't know which way I'm facing", but I really don't
> care for the sort of nihilistic bliss he fantasizes about in this one.

Peter, I have to second your thoughts on that one.  It might be one of my
least favorite songs of all time, but I haven't gotten around to that list
yet.  :-)

> I can think of a few tunes off the top of my head that I really like, like
> Louis Armstrong's 'We Have All the Time in the World'

That's one of my favorite Bond tunes!  Love that one!!

> Annie Lennox's cover of 'Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye'

I haven't heard that one; what's it from?  I just might have to seek that
one out.

Chris
"We're not really a party band."  --Linford Detweiler