Re: the violet burning and owen's ring (no otr)

>From: JLuvzMusyk at aol_com
>i sat drinking my beer and searching the club entrance for the arrival of
>the
>mattrix.  funny enough, it wasn't he that i recognized, but his friend joe!

Funny, yeah, but I attribute it to that fact that I've figured that, since
he's big this summer, I try and copy Shaggy (the original's) look, but I
think I've managed to out-shaggy Shaggy.

>i pulled them into the bar with me, we got soda to drink, and started
>playing
>a game of skip-bo at the table,

With me the victor!  But the REAL highlight was naked knee to knee contact
we shared under the table. ;-)

waiting for owen's ring to set up...they were
>really good!  i liked the guy's voice, and they had some great music.

Yep, good hard alternative stuff.  Plenty of time changes and nice g-tar
work to keep it interesting.

>unfortunately, i was falling asleep by ten o-clock, so
>i had to go home...but i think the concert was done shortly after that.

Yeah, it was, but you missed the chance to shake the hand of "pretty" Mike
Pritzl.

>if you have a chance to go and see the burning, go.  they are
>fabulous...really good live.  >

Don't forget to bring a Sharpie!

Plus, you get to pick up Mike's new solo project CD, and some "legal"
bootlegs of rarities and Live stuff.

>and now i get to see dar williams tomorrow!

Boo-hoo.  Wish I could go.  :-(

still burning,

Matt