When I go (only a brief OtR reference)

Hi folks,

In a strange turn of events, I will be leaving the country for a while to teach American Lit at a school for missionary kids in Kijabe, Kenya. Yes. Was at my home church and a missionary was back in town visiting family. Along with greetings, he said the school is in dire need of an English teacher for the fall. I'm another of those English majors who's stuck doing other stuff. Talked to him, talked to my folks, talked to the mission board, and today I was accepted to go. Heard about it 12 days ago, and I leave on August 26th. Right, it's happening rather fast. The school doesn't have internet access, so I'll drop off the list for a while. I'll sure be taking some OtR music with me, though. Could someone do me a favor and tape the Canal Street shows? Or better, convince the band they need to add a couple Nairobi dates to their tour. :) If anyone would like to hear more about the school or the trip or even about support, email me off list. Looks like I'll be finding out just !
what this degree is worth!

Will it make a difference,

Nathan