Re: Stress (actual oTr content) and the Wall Street Journal

I agree Patty, it's a sort of a coming-to-grips with the reality we all fit
into. Personally I can't stand listening to the fake happy smiles type
music, because it's so hollow. The release for me comes from the music
facing reality head on, not avoiding it. It gives me inspiration to keep
going because I know there are others sharing my struggles. The music is
expressing something I know but am not able to express myself, in a way that
is beautiful.

Sarah