Re: Hello everyone!

J(wildcard)B writes:
<< There's just something about a woman at the piano
 that really does IT for me(like Goddess Bergquist when she plays!!!...LOL)

 now now, Karin reads the list, let's not embarrass her.  At least spell
Goddess with a small g.  Of course with how women and piano's do IT for you
you'll easily catch the double entendre's in that last sentence - hint:
embarrass, small g -- Disclaimer: just a joke, not to be thought of in
connection with Karin, after all she is a goddess.

>>And Kylie,what do you mean your not coming to Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!
 I guess we'll be drinking "adult" beverages without you..hehehe !! >>

I'll offer now to drink an extra one for her.
I'm not under the affluence of inkelhol although some tinkle peep I am.

kevin (contrary to the above is not a deavy hinker) or is that leavy
dipper...maybe little stinker...oh never mind.

wow, sex and drinking in the same post - bad kevin bad
uh oh Chongo!