Re: Hello everyone!

---Kevin wrote:
<<Disclaimer: just a joke, not to be thought of in
connection with Karin, after all she is a goddess.>>

Goodness boys. Could you make it a little less obvious?! :)

<<<I'll offer now to drink an extra one for her.>>>

I think you've already had enuf. Plus I probably wouldn't drink a whole
one...you you only get one and like half of another. :)

<<wow, sex and drinking in the same post - bad kevin bad
uh oh Chongo!>>

Oh my. What has the list come to?

not a wildcard,
kylie

"You are always scatterbrained!! What do you mean 'lately'??"