Re: Hello everyone!

Jess-Y sez:

>they are coming here in september, and i am going to see them!  yay!

I have one Dream Theater CD.  I saw them in concert once.  Galactic Cowboys
were the draw for me, but I arrived late and missed 'em, as I would do three
more times before finally catching some of their set. (Well, once they
canceled.)  I understand they've gotten better since then.  For me, though,
Prog Rock will always be ruled by Yes.  THe only DT song I even remember is
"Pull Me Under".

>ps...i'm going to check out the violet burning tomorrow at club laga, so
>i'll
>let everyone know how it was.

I was gonna thank Zayne for mentioning this tour.  Joe and I just checked
the website last night, and plan on being there.  (Do you think they may
sell out?  I hear CL is small.) See ya them, schnookums!

no more drowning in my sorrow,

Matt