Re: Hello everyone!

"Who is Vanessa Carlton?  Is she that girl that has that cheesy pop song
where she's on a truck or something playing piano?  And has that chorus with
that string part that just reminds me of that Annie Lennox song?  I dont
know, I get all these generic singer/songwriters confused these days, it's
all sounding the same to me.  Between Beth Orton and Norah Jones, my
standards for female singers have just gone way up recently..."

Well I agree it's easy to get the "anti-Britney's" confused...LOL
Don't judge Vanessa by just this single or video.There is some depth
and talent on the album as well as a bit of dare I say virtuosity.Actually I
don't think I've ever even seen the video.Don't get me wrong I'm not saying
she's the next Karin Bergquist or anything.Just that the album is an
enjoyable listen. :)