update on my mom (no otr content)

for those of you who prayed for my mom and her surgery to remove lumps on
her thyroid....thank you. thank you. thank you.  the surgery took longer
than expected, but she recovered quickly....and ....

the tumors are benign!!!!  mom still is aging quickly since dad died...but
she definitely is feeling better physically since the surgery.  sigh.

a side note.....this wknd my brother gets married in nashville...and
although it's a happy occasion...it's over-shadowed by the fact that when i
photograph the parents of the groom w/ the happy couple....my mom will be
standing alone.  i guess this ache will never completely fade.

thanks again to all of you.  you're an amazing group that i'm thrilled to
be a part of...

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_