Re: the book of linford

Marq, if you set your mind free, baby, maybe you'd understand.

And Melanie, while I respect your position and your sect, don't think less
of me if I don't shake your hand.  My Truth declares that I shalt not.
Remember that passage in one of Linford's black letters to the Euphrasians,
"Oh my dear", where he wrote "This is why: we are looking for something
undeniable. (We really believe this stuff.)"

If you'd take some time, dear Melanie, to really understand what is being
said in that, you'd "get it" that some secret squirrel doesn't hold the key
to existence.  "WE are looking..." - we, we are the world.  We are the
children.  We are the ones who make a brighter day.  We dance on the tracks
of a train, a train called youth.  Like a wave on the ocean, romanced, we
were liars in love and we danced.  Like a radio.  Like a prayer.  We've got
to pray just to make it today.

Let them know it's Christmastime again,
Bruce