Crowded House

My favorite Crowded House CD is "Woodface".  Every track on there except for
the first one I'd listened to almost obsessively at one time or another.
There's a lot of great songwriting on the rest of the CDs too - I don't even
know what "Private Universe" is about, but it seems important and grand by
the production..

And I just got a few Neil Finn DVDs; the "7 Worlds Collide" one is GREAT, it
features Eddie Vedder, Johnny Marr, drummer and rhythm guitarist from
Radiohead, Lisa Germano and more and is a blast.  When Eddie Vedder sings
the two old Split Enz songs with Neil's son's band, it's magic..

history never repeats,