Re: Drew, Drew, Drew. Sigh.

yeah, i mean, he could be all alternative and earthy and use uncle tom's, or
surprise us all and use that happily-colored aim!  the real question might
be whether or not we were meant to figure these things out at all.  i mean,
we have the linford texts before us, and there is no mention anywhere (that
i've found, at least) of toothpaste whatsoever.  maybe we are all meant to
take that step of faith, and choose our toothpaste based on what we already
know of linford.  but that's what i'm trying to get at right there- is there
really an ultimate truth, here?  and if there is, can we know it?

>From: "Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com>

I think there is a lot of folks that do wonder WWLD? prior to
>toothpaste selection though.  That's a tough choice, I always seek outside
>input.

We still dream what Adam dreamt.

- Victor Hugo