(No OtR) My bench is not so new Was: Wait, wait...I was wrong...

----- Original Message -----
From: <Hazel410 at aol_com>
To: <kingmaker at earthlink_net>; <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 9:21 PM
Subject: Wait, wait...I was wrong (vaguely OTR) (was: iseegenius)

> In fact, Mr. Dean's first post was Tue, 1 Jan 2002, and included the
> following:
>
> >>My name is David and I've been a listee lurker for a long time.

For the record, I've been a digest subscriber since sometime in 1998.  I'm
not excatly sure when , but I do have a saved OtR-AOL message from all the
way back in July 1998.  I'm neither new to the list nor to OtR (having
purchased TWHF at Cstone in like '91).  My comments were never intended to
flame anyone nor set the list afire with talk of regulation and moderating;
nor was I attacking the very essence of the OtR list community.  I simply
point out that the discussions and threads can be some what cumbersome if
you are neither involved or interested. Some consideration in the
conversational-style of the list for those who selectively listen (so to
speak) was all I was asking.

Sláinte,
David

np: Beth Orton - Daybreaker