Re: Drew, Drew, Drew. Sigh.

Melanie wrote:
>i still have one reaction to this:  ick. think linford cares?

why would he give a scampering rat?  it's not on otr's site or any way
affiliated with them.  or is that some esoteric question you ask yourself
a-la "what would linford do?" that's on some of your car bumpers now?  ;)

Yz wrote:
>[Drew:] I didn't know you were Jewish.

Ys, Ys, Ys..  Apparently all that time you hung/hang out in dude's locker
rooms was/is for naught, for you failed to notice that it's just a sign of
being an American.  And thank God for it.  Blech.  If we inherited anything
grand from Jewish culture, that's it.  Viva la melting pot.

tell me who in the house knows about the quake!?
. (we do!)
i mean, really,
bruce