RE: OtR Content You'd Wish You'd Ne'er Read

>(From Matt Poyner)
>Communications Major, English Minor

>(From Sarah Herr)
>Matt I'm the opposite of you: English Major and Communications Minor

I always thought the opposite of "Communications Major, English Minor" was
Electrical Engineering Major, Criminal Justice Minor.  Unless I'm reading my
Big Wheel O' The Dewey Decimal System all wrong (--doubtful, I'm a expert at
that damned wheel).

When I encounter an apostrophe that doesn't seem to belong in a word, I
assume it's to be read aloud as that aboriginal click sound..  I'm sure they
have different clicks, but as a lazy American I like to think that there's
only one click noise in that ridiculous tongue.

Do I lie like a loungeroom lizard, or do I sing like a bird released,
Bruce