RE: OtR Content You'd Wish You'd Ne'er Read

Matt I'm the opposite of you: English Major and Communications Minor

>From: Matt Poyner
>Communications Major, English Minor
>

>Since it's slang and not really a word, there's really no correct use
>or non-use of the apostrophe in l'il (or should I say in lil', or
>lillll''ll''l?)

Another thing I learned with my oh-so-useful English Major is, if people use
a word incorrectly long enough, eventually it becomes correct because of the
common usage. Maybe that's why we write 'lil - we've all agreed it's cuter
to write it that way :P

Sarah