Re: Hello everyone!

Hey Steve,I used to be a HUGE Marillion fan(especially "Fish" era but up
until "Brave" I really was a "freak"!!!!)

As far as Beth Orton,well I downloaded the album and like my opinion on
Cowboy Junkies and Margo.The voice just doesn't do it for me and upon first
listening the songs aren't really there.So she won't be getting a sale from
me.On the other hand I'm really loving the Vanessa Carlton disc.For a
youngster she can really "tickle the ivories" and I like the songs.Ron Fair
is also a great producer!There's just something about a woman at the piano
that really does IT for me(like Goddess Bergquist when she plays!!!...LOL)

And Kylie,what do you mean your not coming to Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess we'll be drinking "adult" beverages without you..hehehe !!