for the love of all that's holy... signs...

David Dean <kingmaker at earthlink_net> wrote:
>> Don't want to get to spoilers territory.
>
> Well you did when you revealed to the whole list
> "The aliens are silly."

um... aliens are silly.  it doesn't matter what
venue.  i haven't seen the movie, and i don't
think that someone calling an alien "silly" is
working to deter me from liking/not liking the
movie.

if they said that the ghost of Bruce Willis chops
Darth Maul in half with the use of Jack's complete
lack of surprise, then i might be mad.  but probably
only if it were true.

> At the minimum it contributes to the case for
> having someone monitor the list before messages
> are automatically passed on.

sorry to nay-say, but that's a horrible idea.

i am Jack's accountant,
Dan

np: holly mcnarland - home is where my feet are

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/