jack ( Re: for the love of all that's holy... signs...)

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Dan Temmesfeld wrote:

> if they said that the ghost of Bruce Willis chops Darth Maul in half
> with the use of Jack's complete lack of surprise, then i might be mad.
> but probably only if it were true.

who is jack? i'd like to meet him. i mean, if he really helped chop darth
maul in halg... wait - you're kidding right? (:

> > At the minimum it contributes to the case for
> > having someone monitor the list before messages
> > are automatically passed on.

yikes. i didn't see this.

i don't want a hall monitor.

sso anything non-otr would get booted?> or would it get posted once with a
'nice' letter to the offender saying ' you non otr poster, this is a
onetime only offense. next time you shall be booted off the list, and if
you want to come back you must say 1000000 times 'i will only post otr
content''

(: nope. no hall passes for me.

rhys

p.s. my lack of tolerance now stems from the extremely high on the edge of
most people's hearing, but well within in mine, sound that is coming from
the ups sitting 3 feet from me.

joy.