brownhouse

michelle wrote:
> Question is, does anyone have any other mp3's or
> information that their site doesn't?  Dan the
> Music Man..?  Anyone?  I'm very curious.  Any
> info will thrill me.. it doesn't take much
> anymore, so, yea.  ;)  Thanks in advance ya'll.

i think that's all they have floating around now.

they don't have a CD or anything yet... but i
think it's in the works.  i believe that the 3
songs that are recorded were what they used as
their "demo" to get into Cornerstone.

Chris Flinchbaugh (their bassist) might know...
he's a fellow listie... creole-somethingorother...

Dan