Re: just a question

>>wow, that is really odd.  let's see, what you're
supposed to do is here on page 263 of the "red sox fan
superstition manual".....  hmmm.....(reading)

Heal My Pain.
Feel My Pain.
I am a Red Sox fan.
http://cgi.nando.net/newsroom/ap/bbo/1996/mlb/bos/feat/archive/102496/bos353
24.html

Send me a copy of the manual, mine has shriveled with many years of salty
tears.

What was Buckner still doing in the Game?

OtR content -- Anyone that has ever been a member of, played with, listened
to, heard of OtR could have stopped the ball that Buckner let through his
legs.

out here,
Bucknersfolly (the team name for my Fantasy Baseball Team and my aol screen
name if anyone is ever searching for me, and also).

Postscipt to the story is that Bill Buckner was at Shea Stadium a few weeks
back and got loudly Cheered.

Postscript, Postscript....I almost won an ESPN bobble head doll today, by
having my e-mail read on the air....cuz it was funny.  I made Trey Wingo
laugh...... guys....Trey Wingo laughed at my e-mail.  This makes me smile.
I think I will go watch Sportscenter and see if anyone on *there* can make
Trey Wingo laugh.

"Come on, *really*,  What's Your *Real* name?"  -- Jerry Stackhouse to Trey
Wingo