Re: just a question

wow, that is really odd.  let's see, what you're
supposed to do is here on page 263 of the "red sox fan
superstition manual".....  hmmm.....(reading)

well, it says you're supposed to place the bobble head
on the site of the first sighting of the great
bambino.  (the great bambino, for the uninitiated, is
sort of like the great pumpkin a la "peanuts" -- but
the great bambino comes out on the night of the first
world series game every year instead of halloween).
you then dance four circles and five rhombuses around
the doll while removing all your clothes.  then in an
impassioned cry, you look skyward, stretch your arms,
and bellow, "SPARE US, O GREAT BAMBINO!"

then it says if a thunderstorm does NOT instantly
occur, the great bambino has heard you, and the bosox
will at least win the division.

... this is a handy manual, y'know ;)

long live pudge,
eric