Re: stumbling around the orchard

a newbie named willeaux wrote:

> unlurking cautiously ...
>  (steps up to the microphone and clears throat)
>  hi everybody -- is there room for one more soul in the orchard?
>  i hear the people here are not shy - i might be the first shy one ....
>  ...blushing and sitting back down ....

and i just have to say that this is the most adorable entrance i've ever
seen!  :)

hi.  sure, pull up a chair and send your picture to drew.  :)

i need to get a new picture with just me in it online...i ony have pictures
with other people.  hey, don, maybe you should send him that picture of the
two of us in philly?  i like that picture!  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka