Re: stumbling around the orchard

---Will(i can't remember how to spell the rest of your name)said:

unlurking cautiously ...
(steps up to the microphone and clears throat)
hi everybody -- is there room for one more soul in the orchard?
i hear the people here are not shy - i might be the first shy one ....
...blushing and sitting back down ....>>>

(giggling and dancing)
Heeeeey, welcome to the list! :) Of course there's room! Do we still have
benches? (benches, we don't need no stinking benches!) :) Don't be too shy,
ok? Later tator.

haha hehe,
kylie

"You are always scatterbrained!! What do you mean 'lately'??"