Re: norwood boy

In a message dated Sat, 29 Jun 2002 1:59:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Daniel J. Temmesfeld" <dtemm at yahoo_com> writes:

>From Linford:
>>In other news, we were informed that a horse gave
>>birth earlier this year, and the offspring was
>>christened OTR Tribute, OTR for short. They thought
>>OTR was a filly at first, but it turned out to be
>>a colt. He'll be entering some initial competitions
>>this August at the Ohio State Fair and then down in
>>Lexington, so keep your fingers crossed. The
>>thought of a Thoroughbred named OTR Tribute makes
>>me very happy somehow.
>
>did this make any sense to anyone else?
>is Lindord alluding to the tribute CD?
>or is there really a future racing horse named that?
>
>it is nice to know that the book is done... :)
>
>confused,
>Dan

Well, while Linford does tend to favour us with some pretty complex metaphors, I really just took this to mean a horse. Four legs, long tail, smells kinda cool, give it an apple and let it slobber on you horse. So how many Lostees have horses?

But the main question I have, Linford, is this: now that you've all but said, or at least strongly implied, that Jack is leaving you/us (and if this is indeed the case, we shall miss you, Jack!), who will replace him? What's the future of guitar in Over the Rhine?