norwood boy

From Linford:
>In other news, we were informed that a horse gave
>birth earlier this year, and the offspring was
>christened OTR Tribute, OTR for short. They thought
>OTR was a filly at first, but it turned out to be
>a colt. He'll be entering some initial competitions
>this August at the Ohio State Fair and then down in
>Lexington, so keep your fingers crossed. The
>thought of a Thoroughbred named OTR Tribute makes
>me very happy somehow.

did this make any sense to anyone else?
is Lindord alluding to the tribute CD?
or is there really a future racing horse named that?

it is nice to know that the book is done... :)

confused,
Dan

*check out these pages that I maintains*
 My Essential Music Lists
  http://www.dlm.net/gc/
 Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios
  http://www.pixieprincess.com/