RE: misheard lyrics

There are pics from the Wells St Fest on there...the one of the crowd, like
the biggest one. You can barely see me...I was up there rite behind the
peeps in front of the stage. Seriously, you can only see like part of my
head. :) And Kim is off to the left where she stood the entire time. (pink
shirt) I was looking at the pics, and I was like...man these people look
awful familiar! hehe. My face is branded for-ev-er on the OtR website, baby.
;)

kylie

Kylie,a turnstile is what you walk through when you go into a baseball
game.And I couldn't find your photo on the site.Where is it??? !!!!!!

John (JB)

ah well baby just roll me away...