Oh. My. Goodness.

For those listees who like Radiohead, and even those who don't, you owe it to yourself to listen to a new band named MossEisley.

They're a bunch of siblings that decided to form a band...and for as young as they are (the oldest member is 20!) they're quite good.

You can go to their web site, but the use of Flash makes it somewhat hard to grab the music files.  With that in mind, here are direct links:

http://www.mosseisley.com/theNewSong.mp3 (Through the Mountains We Go)
http://www.mosseisley.com/Telescope%20Eyes.mp3
http://www.mosseisley.com/Head%20Against%20the%20Sky.mp3

These are rough versions of new songs; the studio cuts should have much better production.  The first song I listed reminds me very much of earlier Radiohead...the use of bass and electric guitars, and the vocal layering in a few parts.  Very nifty.  The next two songs do not really remind me of Radiohead as much if at all...but it's all pretty decent.

-Smitty the Insomniac

(P.S. This tagline made more sense when I was originally sending this e-mail at 5:30 this morning.)