Fetal Position was (a story about noon (no OtR)

Jeff wrote:

>>How about that Fetal Position?  It took me a couple of listens,
>>since it's different than VOL, but it's really beginning to open >>up for
me.  Beautiful stuff.

It took me one time through to adjust to hearing "Crescent Moon" and "Summer
In Our Veins", not on the CD that I had of the show I heard them at. Now
after having it looped here at work.  I love it.
"She's So Liquid" and "Wintergreen" are standouts to me along with "You Gave
it All Your Heart".  Very happy with my purchase, thanks Bill and
pastemusic.

out here,
Barry

NP  Sports Talk Radio