Re: RMC BBQ (Was: Cornerstone and High Dive Pics)

It's a collection of people that hang out in rec.music.Christian, which is
a Usenet newsgroup if you're not familiar with the terminology.  Somewhat
like e-mail, but different ;)

It's not secret or press & industry exclusive or anything, it's juts a
bunch of regular people like us.

-Smitty the 'net nerd