Re: OTR on WOXY

--- Dawn <dawncozart at yahoo_com> wrote:

> So I'm sitting here at work, toiling away at the
> computer, and streamin' in the ol' 97X.  All of the
> sudden, I hear the familiar beginning chords of Give
> Me Strength.  Hoo-ray!   Gotta love Internet radio.

My alarm radio is set to 97x.  The other morning,
right as it clicked on, I heard "<sigh>slow down, hold
still...."

I thought "this'll be a good day."

Of course, "we have plenty of time to kill" is the
last thing I need to hear in that proximity to a
snooze button.

Gotta love 97x,

Brian

=====
"My genius, if I can call it that, is to combine a whole load of averageness into one compact frame."
-Rob, in the novel _High Fidelity_