Cornerstone and High Dive Pics

>I think there are about 50 pics I put up there, some aren't the best but I
>didn't keep any back just stuck them all up.  It looked like some folks
>were
>getting all excited about Kylie's 4 pics, so I thought I would just throw
>out the whole lot.
>
>It does take a little time depending on how fast your connection is to load
>them all.

   Yay!  The beautiful red Rickenbacker guitar is back!  I was afraid
it had been lost or stolen.  Or maybe that Karin smashed it,
The Who-style.  (See the pics above to see what I'm talking about)
I don't think I've ever seen Linford play an electric guitar before
(other than electric bass, of course)  If Jack is indeed going back
to Scotland, maybe we already know who Over the Rhine's new guitar
player will be...

   By the way, I will be at Cornerstone.  This is my fourth year of
the last five.  I'm so excited.  If all you listees are looking to
meet up, I highly recommend attending the RMC BBQ on Thursday July 4,
at 11:00AM.  It's at the Phantom Tollbooth press tent on the
festival grounds, so you shouldn't miss any shows.  Most of the
people there are big Over the Rhine fans, so you'll fit right in.
If you do decide to go, make sure to e-mail rmcbbq at tollbooth_org
so they'll know how much food to bring.

   Jeff

----
"Guess that I have always thought this game of
life was something that I could win.
But as I plunge myself into the sea,
I hope to God that I can swim."
Aaron Senseman - Founder's Day