Re: Cornerstone otr listie meeting

While we're on this subject...I have a cell phone that people can contact
me with...but you'll have to get the number from me off-list.  I really
don't want my number being archived on the web forever, so I'm sure you can
see why I don't want to use the list.

In addition, I have an FRS radio.  They proved invaluable at C2K, but now
it's two years later and in that time the cost of the radios has really
gone down.  As a result, I'm betting the FRS-wielding population at the
'fest will be much larger than previous years, and so the radios will be
less useful.  Still, I'll take mine with on the off chance that radio
traffic is sparse enough for effective communication.

-Smitty the Wireless

P.S.:  I'm replying to myself.  Simply shameless.  Also, my writing has
been atrocious.  Heck, it still is.  My apologies for any brain cells
damaged by reading this material.