Re: Cornerstone otr listie meeting

I'm hesitant to commit just yet...but I'm pretty sure I'll take a groups of
people up to the Pre-Cornerstone show in Galesburg at Bethel
Baptist.  Let's say I'll meet anyone wanting a ride or to follow me at 3:45
Monday, right near the bulletin board at the main gate.  If you're not
familiar with the area, there are a few trailers used by C-Stone staff that
are a hundred feet or so from the "gate" at the main entrance.  Right near
said trailers is a permanent sign that is often used by 'fest attendees to
post signs and notices.

In other words:  I have a Taurus.  It seats three besides the driver
comfortably, or five besides the driver less-comfortably.  I would be
willing to bring people to Galesburg and back monday night.  Since the
concert is from 5-midnight, I suppose the best time to embark would be
about 4, but we should meet at 3:45 just to be safe.

Anyone who wants to get a ride, or follow someone who knows the way, meet
me at the board at the aforementioned time.

Oh, please send me a message if you plan on taking me up on this offer.  I
would hate to be there waiting on no-one's appearance.

As for another meeting...for right now I'll just plan on talking to people
as I run into them, and I assume a fair amount of that will happen at the
OtR performances.

-Smitty the Stressed