Re: Cornerstone otr listie meeting

Um, part of the reason I'm coming is to meet my fellow listies. :) I hope we
all meet up at some point...I would be very disappointed if we didn't. I
mean, why wouldn't we??

My boyfriend and I will be arriving at Cstone sometime on the 5th...we are
not camping, we're staying at a hotel. Oh hey, does anyone know much about
the *day ticket?? Like...does that include one full day until the concerts
end or what??

Thaaanks.

kylie

Hi,

I'm wondering if there have been any definitive decisions on an otr listie
meeting at C'stone.
I'll be leaving Friday already and spend the weekend in Chicago, so i may
not see much internet action (and i'll go off-list tomorrow evening) before
next Friday. Any plans yet?

Mark

ah well baby just roll me away...