Re: Cornerstone otr listie meeting

Day tickets are the whole day's shows.  A new rule for this year is an
allowance for people to travel back home the following day, if they are
travelling a long distance.

http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/news.cfm?id=39

-Smitty

P.S.:  Why are you going for day passes, Kylie?  If you are going to be
there for three days or more, the full week pass is a much more economical
option.  The only time it's a financial advantage to use day passes is if
you are only attending for one or two days.