Re: I'm STILL trying to find the words....

Yeah, I once had a foreign exchange student from Germany explain to me how
close she lived to the Rhine River. :) I just smiled.

ha.  'over that WHAT?  rind?  /rhine?/  as in the river?  so they're german?
  OHIO!??!!??  WHAT??!!!'

>Lol. I love that we've all had this convo. I've been trying to convert this
>guy I know, but he's into the hard stuff rite now so he won't budge. Anyhoo
>my fav is, "Over the what?" Hehe. If I had a nickel.
>
>Props, Ysoie on the Bueller remarks. :)
>

>kylie

ah well baby just roll me away...